Authors should submit their Full Manuscript to the Email - ID: email@example.com
Instruction to Authors
- The length of the paper should be minimum of eight and maximum of fifteen pages. The text should be in general IEEE double-column format. The first page of your submission should include the paper title, author name(s), address, e-mail address and Keywords.
- ICIREA 2019 organisers regard plagiarism as a serious professional misconduct. All submissions will be screened for plagiarism and when identified, the submission by the author will be rejected.
- All papers that confirm to submission will be peer reviewed and evaluated based on originality, technical and / or research content/ depth, correctness, relevance to conference, contributions and readability.
- Acceptance of paper will be communicated to authors by e-mail.
- The author of the accepted papers will be allowed to make corrections in accordance with the suggestions of the reviewers and submit camera-ready paper within the stipulated deadline.
- Accepted and registered paper will be included in the conference proceedings and get published in any one of the listed scopus indexed Journal. On acceptance of the paper, at least one of the authors should register for the conference and present the work.
EXTRA CO-AUTHOR CHARGES
If more than three authors, each author will be charged with additional of 15 USD / 500 INR. Maximum up to five author / co-authors are allowed in a single paper.